We offer guests Refund Protection, administered by Booking Protect Ltd.
Refund Protection enables you to apply for a 100% refund in certain circumstances where you are unable to use your reservation.
You will be given the opportunity to include Booking Protection during the online booking process, or you can e-mail or call us on 01629 650814 if you wish to purchase after you have made the booking.
If you decide to take this option when making your booking, you and anyone else you have booked with are immediately protected for:
- Death, injury, or illness happening to you, a member of your immediate family or any person(s) in the group due to attend with you
- Unexpected disruption of the public transport network you could not have reasonably known about before your date of travel
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to your reservation
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel
- Relocated permanently for work or if you are unexpectedly made redundant
- Jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours before your reservation
- Summons to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking
- Being posted overseas unexpectedly if you are a member of the armed forces.
|Value of Booking||Refund Protection Cost||Value of
|Refund Protection Cost|