The charming little village of Bonsall with it’s ancient market cross and manor house is just a couple of miles down the lane from us. Later this month, 27 July to 2 August, the village with hold it’s well dressings.
We don’t have any details yet about the 2013 dressings, but 2012 was terrific with 6 dressings:
- Nether Green Well Dressings 2 dressings at the gateway of a house on the west side of Clatterway, the road leading into the village from the Via Gellia
- Fountain Well Dressing near the Fountain at the junction of Yeoman Street and The Dale
- St James’ Church Well Dressing on Church Street, just beyond the Church
- Market Place Well Dressing in the village centre, opposite the Old Cross
- Wesleyan Chapel Well Dressing outside the Chapel at the head of The Dale – the lovely 2012 Olympic themed well.